DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with what is established by the regulations of Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Treatment Manager: MECANIZADOS ACEBRON, S.L. (hereinafter THE ENTITY), with address.POL. IND. PENAPURREIRA, RÚA TOXO VERDE, PARCELA-2, 15320 – AS PONTES A CORUÑA; email@example.com
1.- Purpose of the treatment
The data collected will only be those detailed in the contact form, as well as those that you provide us in the “Comments” section. Your data may also have been collected directly for our database, either in person or by other means in which you have contacted us, always with the consent you have given us for the treatment of such data.
The ENTITY may treat your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the Website.
- Manage the Customer Service, to answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- Treat your data for commercial purposes, provided you have consented to the appropriate treatment of personal data. To give us consent to send you information about our services, you will have to check the box “Yes, I want to receive commercial information”. Otherwise, we will not be able to use your personal data for this purpose.
- Manage compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationships that the ENTITY maintains with you.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory, may imply that it is not possible to manage your request through the contact form.
In the event that you provide us with Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed and having obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
2.- Legitimation of the processing of your personal data
The legitimation is based on the consent you grant us by clicking on the button “I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY”
3.- Assignments of assignments
We will not pass your data to third parties.
Lastly, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
- Right to request limitation of treatment, and to oppose treatment.
- Right to data portability.
To exercise your rights you only have to make a request in writing and accompany it with a copy of your ID.
MECANIZADOS ACEBRON, S.L. has adequate forms in this regard. You only have to request them or submit your own writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. SECURITY MEASURES
MECANIZADOS ACEBRON, S.L. has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.