We live in a fast-paced world where productivity and always offering clients optimal results at the right time, are a premise.
One of the strategic lines of Acebron Group in recent years has been orientating machining solutions towards machining large and very precise parts, machining complex geometries and all types of materials.
Our wide and diverse machinery allows us to deal with the machining of practically any type of component and material, always adapting ourselves to our client needs and guaranteeing on time delivery times. Following this line, we manage to make large pieces for sectors such as the renewable energy, reducing the environmental impact.
We collaborate with our clients to make technical improvement to the work piece, providing added value and our technical know-how, offering the following services, in which we highlight the maximum capacities:
- Precision machining in short and medium series
- Machining of very large pieces
- Boring CNC (14,000 * 4,000 * 1000mm)
- Conventional horizontal turning and CNC ((Ø3,800 * 8000mm)
- Milling and CNC (6,000 * 3,559 * 1100mm)
- Drilling, threading and adjusting
- Reverse engineering