ACEBRON GROUP LEGAL NOTICE
1. Identification data
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Act (Spain) 34/2002, 11 July 2019, on Information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter “LSSI”), we provide information on the owner of the website https://www.acebrongroup.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website”):
- Owner’s Corporate name: MECANIZADOS ACEBRON, S.L. (hereinafter, the “COMPANY“)
- Tax identification number: B-15.746.191
- Registration Data: registered at the Commercial Registry of A Coruña, General Section, Volume 2.374, page 36, Registration Sheet C-25.163.
- Registered office: at Industrial Park of Penapurrreira, Plot A-2, As Pontes de Garcia Rodriguez (A Coruña).
- Contact: You can contact the COMPANY through the following email address: email@example.com or by phone: +34 981 45 28 00.
The terms and conditions indicated below (hereinafter, “General Terms”), regulate the access, navigation and use of the Website owned by the COMPANY. These General Terms are expressly accepted, without any kind of reservation by the user just by accessing the Website or / and by using the COMPANY’s materials and services.
Should accessing and using the services of the Website be subject to Particular Terms, these Particular Terms will be previously communicated to the prospective user. In that case, those Particular Terms will replace, complete and / or modify the General Terms contained herein. Accessing and using services subject to Particular Terms involves full adherence to those Particular Terms in the version published by the time in which the access to or use of the services takes place.
In the event of contradiction between the terms and conditions included in these General Terms and the Particular Terms, the Particular Terms will always prevail. In any case, the Particular Terms shall only be applied to the specific services to which they refer.
The Company may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, the provision, configuration, content and services of the Website, as well as these General and/or the Particular Terms applicable to specific services.
As a general rule, the services and materials offered through the Website will be available in Spanish and English. The COMPANY may, at its discretion, present those services and materials, additionally, in other languages.
3. Access and navigation
All information provided by the user must be truthful. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity of the data communicated through the Website contact form. It will be the user’s responsibility to keep all the information provided to the COMPANY permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to the user’s real situation. In any case, the user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the COMPANY or to third parties.
Accessing the Website does not imply, by itself, that any type of contractual or commercial relationship between the COMPANY and the user comes into force.
Including information on the Website with regard to products or services offered by the COMPANY is exclusively for informational and advertising purposes, unless another purpose is expressly stated by the COMPANY.
Likewise, the COMPANY may offer links that lead users, directly or indirectly, to digital contents and resources outside the website (hereinafter, “Third-party links“). These Third Party Links on the Website are merely informative.
In the event that a user decides to follow Third Party Links, the COMPANY will not be responsible for any of the terms governing the access or use of the services provided by the owner of the digital contents to which the links lead the user. Therefore, the COMPANY assumes no responsibility for the information contained in any third-party websites that can be accessed by links included on a website owned by the COMPANY.
In any case, accessing and using one of the COMPANY’s Websites is carried out under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, so he/she undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe any additional instructions, given by the COMPANY or by its authorized personnel, regarding the use of the Website and its contents. In particular, using the Website by the user may not undermine the current legislation, morals, good customs and/or public order, and the user must, at all times, make proper and lawful use of the services, information and materials provided by the Website.
According to the foregoing, Website users have the following rights and obligations:
- Right to access and surf the Website for free: all users can surf the Website for free and access it without prior registration.
- Prohibition of using the Website for the purpose of disseminating inappropriate content, as racist propaganda, xenophobic, pornographic, obscene, denigratory content or any kind of content that incite or promote criminal or defamatory acts, or degrading by reason of age, sex, religion or beliefs; or that, directly or indirectly, promotes or encourages the apology of terrorism or that is contrary to human rights and the fundamental rights and freedoms of third parties, to current legislation, morals, good customs and public order, or with harmful purposes that may harm, damage or prevent in any way, access to them, to the detriment of the COMPANY or third parties.
- Prohibition of acts contrary to the Intellectual and/or Industrial Property rights of the COMPANY: infringing the intellectual property or other rights of the COMPANY, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing the technology of the COMPANY, except that is put into circulation with open source licenses, (ii) copy or distribute any type of content published by the COMPANY on the Website, unless expressly authorized by the COMPANY, or (iii) use the terms «ACEBRON GROUP», «ACEBRON CALDERERIA», «ACESAN BIERZO», «TALLERES ACESAN», «MECANIZADOS ACEBRON», «TALLERES METALICOS ACEBRON», «ACECAL», «ACEMETAL» «ACESAN» and «MECACE»; or the email or URL containing these terms, unless specifically authorized by the COMPANY.
- Prohibition of introducing hyperlinks or technical link devices (eg links, banners or buttons) for commercial purposes on alien websites to the Website, which allow access to this domain, without the prior written consent of the COMPANY. In any case, the existence of such hyperlinks will not imply, in any case, the existence of commercial relationships with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by the COMPANY of its contents or services. The COMPANY reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any hyperlink or technical link device (EG links, banners or buttons) to the Website, especially in cases of illegality of the activity or contents of the website in which the hyperlink is included or in the technical link device.
- Prohibition of performing all kinds of actions that may cause damage or alterations in the computer system. Users must refrain from causing damage to the computer systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties and/or introduce or spread computer viruses, code or harmful software or other systems that can cause damage or alterations in the computer systems, or unauthorized alterations of the contents, programs or systems accessible through the Website, or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users.
- Duty to use the services and materials offered through the Website in accordance with these General Terms and / or the Particular Terms that regulate the use of a particular service and without causing damage or impair the rights of the rest of users.
- Prohibition of using the Website in whole or in part, to promote, sell, contract, disseminate advertising or information of its own or of third parties without prior written authorization of the COMPANY, or include hyperlinks in its private or commercial web pages to the Website, unless expressly authorized by the Company.
The user will be liable towards the COMPANY, or towards third parties, for any damages and losses, of any kind, that may be caused as a result of non-compliance, directly or indirectly, with these General Terms.
4. Intellectual and industrial property
The COMPANY is the owner or has obtained the corresponding license on the rights of exploitation in the field of intellectual, industrial and image property on the contents available through the Website, among others and not exhaustive, texts, graphic designs, drawings, codes, software, photographs, videos, sounds, databases, indexes, images, brands, logos, expressions and information and, in general, any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties about intellectual and industrial property (hereinafter, jointly, the “Content”).
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the Content are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute in any way all or part of the Content included in the Website, for public or commercial purposes, if there is no prior, express and written authorization of the COMPANY or, when applicable, of the owner of the rights.
Accessing and surfing the Website will be understood, in no case, as a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of the rights indicated above by the COMPANY.
Consequently, it is not allowed to suppress, avoid or manipulate the copyright notice and any other data identifying the rights of the COMPANY or its owners included in the Content, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information and/or identification mechanisms that may be contained in them.
References to names and trademarks or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by the COMPANY or third-party companies, imply a prohibition on their use without the consent of the COMPANY or its legitimate owners.
The COMPANY is exempt from any type of liability for damages and losses of any kind in the following cases:
- Due to the impossibility or difficulties for accessing the Website, service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions, regardless of the type of connection or technical means used by the user.
- Due to the interruption, suspension or cancellation of the access to the Website, as well as the availability and continuity of its operation, when this is due to the interruption of the service due to technical maintenance, or to a cause beyond the scope of control of the COMPANY, or for the services of the providers of information services.
- For malicious or guilty actions of the user, or for any force majeure events, as well as any others that are beyond the control of the COMPANY.
- For attacks by the so-called “hackers” or other third parties, on the security or integrity of the computer system, provided that the COMPANY has adopted all existing security measures according to its technical possibilities.
- For damages derived from the information, contents, products and services provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, exhibited or offered by third parties in websites that can be accessed through an existing link on the Website
- For damages in the user’s software or hardware derived from accessing the Website or from the use of the information, elements or applications contained in it.
- Due to the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information or services contained in the Website, nor for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the information or elements contained therein.
The user will be personally liable for damages and losses of any nature caused to the COMPANY directly or indirectly, for the breach of any of the obligations arising from these General Terms or, when applicable, from the Particular Terms. The user is solely responsible for any claim or legal, judicial or extrajudicial action, initiated by third parties, against the COMPANY or against the user, based on the use of the Website by the user, or for the information that may have been submitted to the COMPANY by any means. The user assumes all expenses, costs and damages in which the COMPANY has incurred due to such claims or legal actions.
All notifications and communications (hereinafter, “Notifications“) by the user to the COMPANY will be considered effective when addressed through the Contact form available on the Website, or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications made by the COMPANY to the user will be considered validly made if they have been made using the data provided by the user (for example, his email address), either through the Contact form or by any other means. For these purposes, the user declares and guarantees that all the data provided by him are true and correct and that he will keep them duly updated.
7.2. Duration and termination
The access, content and services offered through the Website have, initially, an indefinite duration, unless otherwise provided in the General Terms, the Particular Terms or in the applicable legislation at any time.
However, the COMPANY reserves, without prior notice and at any time, the right to i) suspend, deny or restrict, temporarily or definitively, the access to the Website, ii) make the modifications it deems appropriate in the Website, in the services or information offered, in the presentation or location of the services, as well as in the General Terms, or in the Privacy or Cookies Policies.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of any modification of the present General Terms, the Privacy or the Cookies Policies, the COMPANY will notify the user by different means through the Website (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or by its email address (if available) in the event that the modification is significant for the user´s privacy, so that the user can review the modifications, assess them and, when applicable, oppose to the processing of his data.
7.3. Jurisdiction and applicable law
Any litigious issue related to the use of the Website will be subject to the Spanish legislation.
The Courts and Tribunals of the city of A Coruña will be competent for the resolution of any questions that may arise from the provision of the services and/or contents of the Website, as well as on the interpretation, application, compliance and/or breach of what is established herein, unless a different jurisdiction is established by means of an imperative rule.
This Legal Notice is updated as of 12/05/2019