We provide manufacturing solutions tailor made to your needs, using our own means and technical capacity for manufacturing of components in serial production, Project Base Production and to perform repair and maintenance operations in various sectors.
Our extensive and diverse machinery equipment enables us to machine a wide type of component and material meeting our customer’s needs and the agreed delivery deadlines.
We collaborate with our customers to make technical improvements to the work piece and during machining of the component, providing added value and our technical know-how.
The machining section provides the following services:
- Precision machining in short and medium serial production
- Machining of very large pieces
- CNC boring machine
- CNC and conventional lathes
- Conventional and CNC milling
- Drilling, threading and setting
In Acebron Group we have prepared technically, throughout the manufacturing process, project management and quality control, to offer the best manufacturing solutions to our customers.
We are certified according to EN 1090-1: 2009 / A1: 2011 and UNE EN ISO 3834-2: 2006, and we have an international welding engineer (IWE) in our engineering and product quality department , 3 inspectors in welded constructions, and 2 technicians in non-destructive tests (Level 3 in Ultrasound and Visual, and Level 2 in the rest of techniques: Penetrant Liquids and Magnetic Particles).
The welding process most widely used in Acebron Group is MIG / MAG Welding with a large number of new generation machines, most of which have the possibility of using Pulsed Arc. Likewise, we have machinery for the TIG and SAW submerged arc processes. With these procedures we can guarantee the correct realization of angle welds, T-joints and butt joints.
The materials we usually work with range from Group 1 or Group 11 carbon steels, to Group 8 or other stainless steels. In recent years they have acquired special importance in our welding work, the Duplex Stainless Group 10, or carbon steels with good resilient capacities used the different projects carried out for Offshore.
We have more than 40 qualified welding procedures under UNE 15614, AWS D1.1, DNV-C401, ASME IX… adapting at all times to customer requirements and specifications.
Below we detail the different types of services we offer in the metal sheet working section: Complete manufacturing of mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies including machining, assembly and painting, Industrial metal sheet working and welding, Plasma and Oxicorte cuts, Folded and Bending, Manufacturing of Machinery and Tools, Welded parts, Metallic structures, Tool Manufacturing and Design.
Our technical team and state of the art machinery enable us to undertake repairs and maintenance both on our own premises and in the customer’s facility. We are specialized in the following types of repairs:
- Repair for hydropower energy plants: Rehabilitations of stop logs and various components for Francis, Kaplan and Pelton turbines (Disassembly & Assembly, Inspections, NDT, 3D Measurements, Cleaning, Sand blasting, Weld Overlay, Welding, Machining, Painting) as well as supply of new parts for repairs in hydraulic power plants: guide blades, impeller hub, caps, shrink disk, bushings, bearings, ring, covers, stop logs …
- Repairs for wind energy sector:
-Repair of gearbox housing: The Acebron Group specializes in the repair, manufacture and machining of the gearbox housing and several of its internal components involving tasks such as rectification of shafts, planet carriers and gripping.
-Repair of the main components of the nacelle: shafts, hubs and main foundations.
- Reverse Engineering: using 3D technology, we can do reverse engineering of damage components manufacturing new ones.
- Industrial repair and maintenance: Full repair of Reduction gears, industrial machinery equipment, In situ repairs and Preventive maintenance.
- Repair and balancing of rotors: Inspection, Repair, Balancing, Machining, Replacing blades, seals and diaphragms and Assistance in assembly and regulation.
In Acebron Group we carry out painting, sand blasting and metallizing of medium and large pieces for sectors with high quality requirements such as nuclear, wind or hydraulic.
We have a NACE International Certificated Inspector (CIP Level 2) for the quality control of our products and with highly qualified painters certified in ACQPA and FROSIO (Norsok 501).
We have different cabins in which we perform the following surface treatments:
- Sand Blasting: Blasting system with different abrasive materials such as metal shot, corundum, glass sphere, copper slag, etc… with which we can get to the most demanding grades such as Sa 3 according to UNE-EN-ISO-8501-1.
- Paint applications: The range of painted covers the industrial processes Airbrushing and Airless of liquid mixture, there are airless equipment of different pressure ratios, which allow the execution of complex painting cycles for environments of corrosion C3, C4 and C5I according to UNE-EN-ISO 12944 with high durability.
- Thermal Projection (Metallized) Fusion by electric arc, of one or several materials of contribution and / or alloy and projection of the mixture by means of air under pressure on the piece to treat. Metal Spraying with Zinc 99% and Zinc 85% + Aluminium 15% by termal projection.
- Other coatings:
– Epoxy primer.
– Inorganic zinc rich ethyl silicate.
– Moistore curing silocone brinder.
– Fluoropolymer foul release coating for the control of slime.
– Siloxane coating.
Our 4 factories and all our state of the art machinery equipment is connected with the ERP & MRP and with our engineering deparment with a wi-fi system using a software for industrial communications.
We have on time information of what is happing on our production controlling the cost and the delivery time of your projects.
ACEBRON GROUP assures the accuracy and efficiency of the machining process using NX Siemens CAM System and Solid Works for CAD. We can simulate the machining process with our virtual machines saving costs and improving the quality of our products.